Bray Lake is opening as today (June 2nd) for open water swimming. Please visit their website for more information.
Full time paying members can swim at the BTS rate of £1.50/swim (a slight increase from last year, but still a great deal!).
Members are encouraged to purchase pre-paid swim cards for £15 (10 swims) which will make it easier for everyone at Bray.
Here are the schedule and booking process (please note point 9)
Our swimming program will start on Tuesday 2nd June and follow our normal schedule, apart from initially a slight change to the times. Swimming slots will need to be booked in advance. Once we are happy that everything is working we will increase the number of participants and the number of slots available. Currently, you can book a 1-hour slot and we ask that you have left the site before the next session starts.
Current swim session times are as follows,
Tuesday 07:00 – 11:00 and 16:00 – 20:00
Thursday 07:00 – 11:00 and 16:00 – 20:00
Saturday 07:00 – 10:00
Sunday 07:00 – 10:00
Booking for swimming needs to be done online and booking opens at 8pm on Monday 1st June. You will be able to book up to 7 days in advance.
To book an online session please follow the below instructions,
1. Go to the home page of our main website or swimming website and click on the orange button saying Online Booking
2. Log in by clicking on Existing Customer with Password
3. On the home page click on Book a Class in the left hand column.
4. Select the date you would like to book the session
5. Click on the session time you would like to book
6. On the confirmation page click on book fitness class and then continue through to the basket
7. Once at the basket, check that the sessions you are booking are correct
8. On the payment screen you will need to tick the box next to each session and this will be added to the payment. Continue through to the World Pay payment screen and enter your debit / credit card details to confirm the booking.
9. Only those with pre-paid swim cards, platinum members, EVO or BTS members can leave the boxes unticked and continue, payment will then be sorted either prior to the session or on the day.
Please note, no refunds are available for swimming sessions and if you fail to attend a booked session that has not been paid for you will still be required to pay the full price of £6 before you can attend another session.We are working on a consolidated swim table that summarises all of your open water options and will get that out to you soon.
Enjoy the water and stay safe