In 2016, BTS will be raising money for the Maidenhead Cycle Hub
At Maidenhead Cycle Hub, we’re passionate about cycling and the benefits it brings to individuals, our communities and the environment. The monies raised by BTS will help us to achieve our two main aims:
- To get people cycling – we provide mechanical skills and advice on bike routes and cycling safety to get people riding for leisure and to school or work.
- To support young people into work – we provide local young people with the opportunity to gain technical and transferable life skills to build a successful future for themselves in the growing cycling industry.
We would like BTS members to feel part of the charity they support so we offer:
- 20% discount on our bike maintenance courses – supporting members to learn about bike maintenance as well as meeting some of our trainees
- Opportunities to volunteer to support our youth projects
- Updates on the projects the funding has helped support
Please watch out for opportunities to get involved and to raise money for MCH.