Detailed below is everything you need to know about the 2017 League and Challenge Cup – with handy rules pdf at the bottom of the page.
For those new to BTS, here’s quick explanation of these 2 competitions:
Club League – Is where points will be earned for ALL eligible races completed, and the female and male with the most points at the end of the season will win.
Challenge Cup – The best three results from the list of Challenge Cup Races will be added together, and highest female and male score will win the Club Challenge Cup.
The league runs from 1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017. Winners will be announced at the BTS Annual Awards Dinner in November 2017.
The Challenge Cups Races for this season, are as follows:
- Human Race Winter Ballbuster Duathlon – 12th November
- Human Race Eton Dorney Sprint Triathlon (either standard race or ITU World Qualifiers) – 21st May
- Human Race Windsor Triathlon Oly/Sprint – 18th June
- Human Race Bananaman Team Time Trial – 8th July
- F3 Events ‘The Fugitive’ Marlow / 70.3 – 16th July
- Club Champs, VoTwo Evening Sprint Tri –16th August (tbc)
- Reading Triathlon, Olympic/Standard – 3rd September
- VoTwo Olympic/Standard – 24th September 2017
The Club will refund FULL members £10 on race fees for two of the above Challenge Cup events. This is on top of discounts/subsidies offered for races like, Bananaman and the Club Champs. Please contact Phil Hodkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim your refunds.
Please note; League (Andrea) and Web (Paul) Managers will do their best to ensure I capture everyone’s races and results; however, it is your responsibility to inform of races that you have completed that are to be included in the Club League and Challenge Cup competitions.
We will send out regular/monthly updates, from May, as to status of the Club League and Challenge Cup as well as the usual Monthly website updates.
Any question, please let me know.
BTS Club League ManagerGet planning, get booking, get training, get racing!…and don’t forget to wear your BTS Club kit!